- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Henderson loves him some DUI’s!
- Updated: January 2, 2014
The Vikings linebacker got popped for another DUI charge on Wednesday. That brings his total up to two in the last two months. He was benched to start a game last time, but USA Today‘s Tom Pelissero says that he’s likely to lose his job this time.
“#Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson arrested on suspicion of DUI again yesterday. Team is likely to release him once rosters are unfrozen,” Pelissero tweets.
When you have two DUI’s in two months, either you are incredibly stupid and reckless or you have a problem. I’m not sure which is more difficult to fix.