- NFL has identified potential fall guy for Pats
- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
Henderson loves him some DUI’s!
- Updated: January 2, 2014
The Vikings linebacker got popped for another DUI charge on Wednesday. That brings his total up to two in the last two months. He was benched to start a game last time, but USA Today‘s Tom Pelissero says that he’s likely to lose his job this time.
“#Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson arrested on suspicion of DUI again yesterday. Team is likely to release him once rosters are unfrozen,” Pelissero tweets.
When you have two DUI’s in two months, either you are incredibly stupid and reckless or you have a problem. I’m not sure which is more difficult to fix.