- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Henderson loves him some DUI’s!
- Updated: January 2, 2014
The Vikings linebacker got popped for another DUI charge on Wednesday. That brings his total up to two in the last two months. He was benched to start a game last time, but USA Today‘s Tom Pelissero says that he’s likely to lose his job this time.
“#Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson arrested on suspicion of DUI again yesterday. Team is likely to release him once rosters are unfrozen,” Pelissero tweets.
When you have two DUI’s in two months, either you are incredibly stupid and reckless or you have a problem. I’m not sure which is more difficult to fix.