- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Britt will be a No. 1 wide receiver according to Britt
- Updated: December 26, 2013
But, that torn ACL has done him dirty. He just has not been the same player since he went down.
Don’t tell that to Britt, though. He hasn’t seen a lick of his 2013 season footage and thinks that regardless of where he ends up next year, he’ll be a No. 1 receiver for that team.
“I am going to tell you: I am going to be a No.1 receiver somewhere else if I am not here next year, and that is guaranteed,” Britt said Thursday. “I am definitely going to be a receiver that makes plays on Sundays and makes something happen for a team.”
Well, you do have to be on the field for that to happen and he’s been a healthy scratch for the Titans in two of the last three weeks. This guy hardly even sees the field anymore.
He’s still only 25-years old, so he does have the chance to re-start his career elsewhere. Which, let’s be honest, will be best for everyone involved.