- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
- Winston accuser files Title IX lawsuit
Wallace to Miami a “done deal”?
- Updated: March 11, 2013
We mentioned previously that the Miami Dolphins were believed to be the “lead dog” in the race to sign former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace. Well, a recent post on the Palm Beach Post’s website won’t do anything to change that thinking.
They cite several other media members who are pointing to the same conclusion before adding even more smoke to the Wallace-to-Miami fire.
“Now we’ll add our own two cents: We hear from someone we trust that it’s a “done deal” that Wallace will be signing with Miami,” Ben Volin writes.
The Dolphins have the cap space needed to sign Wallace, and we keep hearing that he likes warm weather. Why wouldn’t he sign in Miami?