- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Wallace to Miami a “done deal”?
- Updated: March 11, 2013
We mentioned previously that the Miami Dolphins were believed to be the “lead dog” in the race to sign former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace. Well, a recent post on the Palm Beach Post’s website won’t do anything to change that thinking.
They cite several other media members who are pointing to the same conclusion before adding even more smoke to the Wallace-to-Miami fire.
“Now we’ll add our own two cents: We hear from someone we trust that it’s a “done deal” that Wallace will be signing with Miami,” Ben Volin writes.
The Dolphins have the cap space needed to sign Wallace, and we keep hearing that he likes warm weather. Why wouldn’t he sign in Miami?