- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Raiders’ Bryant arrested for criminal mischief
- Updated: February 24, 2013
More often than not, it seems that when we hear about NFL players getting arrested, the incident occurred in or around the city of Miami. And this one is no different. Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant (yes, essentially Des Bryant got arrested) was arrested early Sunday morning in Miami-Dade county.
He has been charged with criminal mischief, although no further details have emerged.
Originally, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel was tweeting that it was actually the Dallas Cowboys’ Dez Bryant who was thrown in the slammer. While erroneous, this is what happens when you’re in the news for the wrong reasons all the time.
Bryant has played for the Raiders for four years after what we’ll guess was a stellar career at Harvard.