- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Raiders’ Bryant arrested for criminal mischief
- Updated: February 24, 2013
More often than not, it seems that when we hear about NFL players getting arrested, the incident occurred in or around the city of Miami. And this one is no different. Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant (yes, essentially Des Bryant got arrested) was arrested early Sunday morning in Miami-Dade county.
He has been charged with criminal mischief, although no further details have emerged.
Originally, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel was tweeting that it was actually the Dallas Cowboys’ Dez Bryant who was thrown in the slammer. While erroneous, this is what happens when you’re in the news for the wrong reasons all the time.
Bryant has played for the Raiders for four years after what we’ll guess was a stellar career at Harvard.