- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Bynum to practice in two weeks?
- Updated: February 19, 2013
How about “I’ll believe this when I see it”? The Philadelphia 76ers traded for Andrew Bynum what seems like years ago. Not only has he not played in a game for them, he hasn’t even sniffed the practice court.
Could that be changing? According Tom Moore of Phillyburbs.com, Bynum is now saying that he’s going to practice in the next 1-2 weeks.
“#Sixers #Bynum says he expects to practice in ‘a week or two,’ but is confident he will play this season,” Moore tweets.
Uh huh. Bynum has been full of fake timetables for his return all season. It is honestly a good argument that he never suits up for the Sixers. Probably the worst thing that could happen is that he plays the final few weeks and looks phenomenal. Then, the Sixers get duped into signing him to a ginormous contract and they play this same injury game every year until they decide to amnesty him.