- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Lacy won’t run at Scouting Combine
- Updated: February 18, 2013
Alabama RB Eddie Lacy is widely considered to be the best running back in this year’s NFL draft. And one would think that any of his Scouting Combine numbers wouldn’t affect that one way or the other.
But, there is definitely on Combine number he won’t have, and that’s his 40-yard dash time. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, he suffered a partial tear in his hamstring during training and won’t risk further damage by sprinting in his underwear.
“Alabama RB Eddie Lacy will not work out at combine after suffering small tear in some tissue around his hamstring while training last week,” Schefter tweets.
Lacy is currently targeting his March 13 Alabama pro day to run for the scouts.