- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Rams cutting Titus Young already? LOL!
- Updated: February 15, 2013
The St. Louis Rams recently claimed WR Titus Young off of waivers after the Detroit Lions had had enough of his lunacy and antics. Young is a complete disaster both on and off the field and we’ve previously chronicled that here, here, here and here.
So, the Rams have had him for, what?…10 days? And there is already a report out by Rob Parker that they will release him on Friday. I mean…you have to be kidding me.
“Keep a close eye on St. Louis today. There’s a report WR Titus Young will be cut and the Rams are declining comment. More to come at PFT,” tweets ProFootballTalk.
Are you kidding me? What in the hell could that douchebag have done in that time to warrant getting cut? Keep in mind that St. Louis is not in a position to be picky choosey when it comes to receivers. They need serious help for Sam Bradford. They haven’t even had a practice with him yet where he could punch a teammate!
This is really bad news for his young career, but we still think someone will take a flyer on him. For Christ’s sake we are running out of usable pictures off of Google Images for this guy; let’s hope he doesn’t get into more trouble.