- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
- Winston accuser files Title IX lawsuit
Turkoglu suspended 20 games for steroids
- Updated: February 13, 2013
According to Howard Beck of the New York Times, Turkoglu has been busted for taking menthenolone, which is a steroid. Well done, Hedo.
“NBA has suspended Orlando’s Hedo Turkoglu for 20 games, for violating drug policy. Turkoglu tested positive for methenolone, league says,” Beck tweets.
This is the same stuff that A-Rod reportedly tested positive for back in 2003, so you know it must be the good stuff. Just such a shame that these stories don’t even cause a ripple anymore. And it does such a huge disservice to amazing athletes everywhere who are clean. How can you trust any of them?