- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Turkoglu suspended 20 games for steroids
- Updated: February 13, 2013
According to Howard Beck of the New York Times, Turkoglu has been busted for taking menthenolone, which is a steroid. Well done, Hedo.
“NBA has suspended Orlando’s Hedo Turkoglu for 20 games, for violating drug policy. Turkoglu tested positive for methenolone, league says,” Beck tweets.
This is the same stuff that A-Rod reportedly tested positive for back in 2003, so you know it must be the good stuff. Just such a shame that these stories don’t even cause a ripple anymore. And it does such a huge disservice to amazing athletes everywhere who are clean. How can you trust any of them?