- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Fieri can’t get in VIP, throws a fit
- Updated: February 5, 2013
Let us first say that, while we’re fans of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” on Food Network, we really aren’t that fond of Guy Fieri. He’s a little too over-the-top and obnoxious for our tastes and there is just something about him that irks us.
So, when we hear stories like this, we aren’t really surprised. The night before the Super Bowl, he headed down to Second Line Studios for some VIP party, where he found out that he was not, indeed, a VIP.
“He couldn’t get into VIP,” an insider tells US Weekly. “He threw a fit and was kicked out!”
Sounds like normal behavior.
“He caused a total scene,” the source continued. “He didn’t have the right bracelet, and nobody in New Orleans knows who anyone is.”