- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Fieri can’t get in VIP, throws a fit
- Updated: February 5, 2013
Let us first say that, while we’re fans of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” on Food Network, we really aren’t that fond of Guy Fieri. He’s a little too over-the-top and obnoxious for our tastes and there is just something about him that irks us.
So, when we hear stories like this, we aren’t really surprised. The night before the Super Bowl, he headed down to Second Line Studios for some VIP party, where he found out that he was not, indeed, a VIP.
“He couldn’t get into VIP,” an insider tells US Weekly. “He threw a fit and was kicked out!”
Sounds like normal behavior.
“He caused a total scene,” the source continued. “He didn’t have the right bracelet, and nobody in New Orleans knows who anyone is.”