- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Lions cut Titus Young
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Detroit Lions WR Titus Young as been a headache for a long time. He’s not nearly as good as he thinks he is and he’s done everything from intentionally sabotaging the Lions on the field to complaining about not getting the ball more. He’s been a complete trainwreck.
Well, the Lions have fixed their problem by waiving the obnoxious wide receiver.
Young was a second-round pick who the team desperately wanted to develop into a 2nd option behind Calvin Johnson. That never really happened and when you combine that with his awful attitude, the writing was on the wall.
Not sure how many teams will be beating down his door for employment, but someone will probably take a flier.