- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
- Winston accuser files Title IX lawsuit
Report: Bosch injected A-Rod personally
- Updated: February 1, 2013
I don’t know if any of us should be shocked by this. Alex Rodriguez has already tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs and also admitted it. This was a few years ago, but by all indications, he hasn’t stopped.
Anthony Bosch owned a clinic in Coral Gables, FL called Biogenesis of America. He was basically providing many athletes with PED’s and the client roster is long and dignified. And a source tells ESPN that Bosch personally drove to A-Rod’s home in Biscayne Bay to administer the drugs.
Usually, there were associates who were in charge of getting the athletes the PED, but the source says that “only Tony handled A-Rod.”
The source said that Bosch had visited A-Rod for a drug visit as recently as last spring. But, they said the visit didn’t go very well while he was injecting him and Bosch got kicked out.
“Tony said A-Rod was pissed at him,” a source said. “He said he was bleeding everywhere.”
So, this story leads you to wonder…just what kinds of PED’s has A-Rod been taking? You don’t inject HGH or testosterone. Sounds like he was on the hard stuff. He could have used a supplement like Genf20, which provides the same benefits of HGH without any injecting. Moron. What a bum, no wonder the Yankees can’t wait to get rid of him.
For what it’s worth, an A-Rod rep says that “the allegations are not true.”