- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Hartnell out 4-8 weeks with broken foot
- Updated: January 24, 2013
Well, it’s about to look even more awful. We knew that Scott Hartnell would be out for tonight’s game against the New York Rangers with a sore foot, but we got news pre-game that it’s much worse.
According to announcer Jim Jackson, Hartnell will be out 4-8 weeks with a broken foot.
While he wasn’t off to a good start, he’s still on Giroux’s line and put up career high numbers last year playing with him. He had 37 goals and an offense that’s already sputtering like the Flyers’ can’t afford to lose that kind of production.