- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Hartnell out 4-8 weeks with broken foot
- Updated: January 24, 2013
Well, it’s about to look even more awful. We knew that Scott Hartnell would be out for tonight’s game against the New York Rangers with a sore foot, but we got news pre-game that it’s much worse.
According to announcer Jim Jackson, Hartnell will be out 4-8 weeks with a broken foot.
While he wasn’t off to a good start, he’s still on Giroux’s line and put up career high numbers last year playing with him. He had 37 goals and an offense that’s already sputtering like the Flyers’ can’t afford to lose that kind of production.