- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Young will quit football if he doesn’t get his way
- Updated: January 22, 2013
Detroit Lions WR Titus Young is one miserable baby. His attitude blows and his production on the field is not sufficient to where he can get away with it. He’s already punched teammate Louis Delmas and was later sent home for purposely lining up in the wrong spots against the Green Bay Packers this year. Sounds like a world-class guy.
Now? He’s complaining on Twitter that he’ll quit playing football if he doesn’t start getting the ball thrown his way more (psssst….the season is over).
“Like I said I never been selfish but if I’m not going to get the football i don’t want to play anymore,” Young tweets.
He followed it up with this:
“Never have I ran the wrong route, just put my self where the ball was going,” he tweeted.
He may not have a choice as far as that not playing anymore goes. The Lions have not been uber thrilled with the idea of bringing him back next season. They really need someone to develop opposite Calvin Johnson, but it’s looking less and less like Young will be that guy.