- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
- Winston accuser files Title IX lawsuit
Ratliff rocks the party and an 18-wheeler
- Updated: January 22, 2013
Apparently, not everyone learned a lesson from Dallas Cowboys lineman Josh Brent. It was only weeks ago that he drove drunk, killed a teammate in the accident and then was on the sidelines for the next game.
Defensive tackle Jay Ratliff obviously didn’t like Brent hogging the drinking and driving spotlight, because he decided to guzzle booze and then get behind the wheel himself. He then introduced his 2011 Ford pickup truck to an 18-wheeler. Luckily, neither driver was hurt.
Ratliff was arrested and charged with suspicion of DWI. And when they say “suspicion” it’s not like they are just guessing. You’re probably drunk.
Ratliff was out on bond on Tuesday morning. Cowboys official have declined to comment.