- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Ratliff rocks the party and an 18-wheeler
- Updated: January 22, 2013
Apparently, not everyone learned a lesson from Dallas Cowboys lineman Josh Brent. It was only weeks ago that he drove drunk, killed a teammate in the accident and then was on the sidelines for the next game.
Defensive tackle Jay Ratliff obviously didn’t like Brent hogging the drinking and driving spotlight, because he decided to guzzle booze and then get behind the wheel himself. He then introduced his 2011 Ford pickup truck to an 18-wheeler. Luckily, neither driver was hurt.
Ratliff was arrested and charged with suspicion of DWI. And when they say “suspicion” it’s not like they are just guessing. You’re probably drunk.
Ratliff was out on bond on Tuesday morning. Cowboys official have declined to comment.