- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Andre Smith’s cold, dead hands
- Updated: January 18, 2013
Cincinnati Bengals right tackle Andre Smith was the No. 6-overall pick in the 2009 draft, but early on hardly lived up to expectations. From his flabalanche 40-yard dash in the Combine to his holdout to him being moved to the right side, he just got off to a rough start.
But, after he got it going, he became a really nice right tackle in the NFL. So much so, that he’s expected to get a decent payday this offseason as he hits free agency.
As long as, you know, he doesn’t do something stupid…like…say, try to bring a loaded handgun onto a plane. Maybe he was afraid Obama was going to raid his house and steal it if he left it in his residence.
So yeah, he was arrested after police found a loaded .380 pistol in his carry-on bag.
“We continue to remind passengers of the importance of looking through carry-on bags to ensure there are no prohibited items inside,” said Jon Allen, TSA spokesman.
We wonder if they found it when he was that a-hole trying to cram his bag into an already-crowded overhead compartment and holding up everyone else from getting into their seats. Maybe it fell out or they heard a distinct “clink” sound as he kept ramming it against another hard object up there. That’s why you just stick your bag under your seat and be done with it.