- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Leaf out of rehab!…but into prison
- Updated: January 17, 2013
Usually, it’s good news for former No. 2-overall draft pick Ryan Leaf when we hear that he is out of rehab. Not the case for the quarterback whom the San Diego Chargers nabbed back in 1998 in the second spot.
“The Montana Department of Corrections terminated Leaf from the treatment program and placed him in prison after he was found guilty of behavior that violated conditions of his drug treatment placement,” Dawn Handa, regional probation and parole administrator in Great Falls, said in a statement. “The violations included threatening a program staff member.”
Yes, hot damn! Threatening staffers. Hmmm…where have we seen that type of behavior from Leaf before? Oh, like Week 3 of his rookie year! Either he was on drugs then and had issues, or he’s just a complete dick regardless of his sobriety levels.