- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Sprewell delinquent on taxes, arrested for separate reason
- Updated: January 1, 2013
Not a good day to be former NBA star Latrell Sprewell. The Wisconsin government recently released a Top 100 list of their delinquent taxpayers. A lot of times in life, it’s a wonderful thing to be No. 1. Not in this case, and yes, you guessed it, Sprewell is indeed No. 1 on this list. It says that he owes some $3.53 million in back taxes. Ouch.
What’s funny is that former Milwaukee Bucks power forward Anthony Mason is No. 3. Yay, ex-NBA players!
So, as it is, Sprewell can’t be thrilled about the fact that he owes so much money and it was made public. But, he’s got other issues right now.
Sprewell apparently likes to crank the music in his East Milwaukee home very loud. Very loud. He received a couple of complaints on New Year’s Eve about the music and he obviously wasn’t in the mood to turn it down. According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, he was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct.
Seriously? Why couldn’t you just turn it down? Or at the very least turn your subwoofer and/or bass down. That’s what’s really penetrating the walls.
So, you are now known for not being able to control your own music, tax evasion, and oh, choking out your coach. Well done.