- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Quick Questions with Jenny Gleason
- Updated: December 22, 2012
Micah: If you could have one car in history, regardless of price or availability, what would it be?
Jenny: Oh geez…you’re talking to a person who has a family who is a bunch of gearheads. Do you understand this? [Laughs]. C’mon this is so hard, this isn’t a fair question! But, I’ll take a Bentley sedan.
SIDE NOTE: Jenny did say that she’d like her first car ever back. Her 1992 Toyota Carolla, the best car she ever had.
Micah: You can play a round of golf with anyone in history, who would that be?
Micah: You went to college in North Carolina, so you have to be an expert on this. Vinegar-based BBQ or tomato-sugar-based BBQ?
Jenny: The sugar-based. The vinegar makes my tummy hurt. It’s a little too much for me.
Micah: Favorite sport other than golf?
Jenny: College football.
Micah: Yeah you’re in SEC country down there.
Jenny: Excuse you, ACC. Florida State right here! Cut me open I bleed garnet and gold.
Micah: You can pick one movie, TV show, song, something that is just wildly popular that everyone seems to love….that you just don’t get.
Jenny: Hmmm…”Big Brother.” Haven’t gotten into it. Everyone is obsessed with it and I don’t watch reality TV. Everyone says “Big Brother” is great, but I haven’t seen an episode.
You can check out Jenny’s full OTR interview right here.