- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Grant Hill still plays basketball
- Updated: December 20, 2012
You may not have known that Hill was still in the league because he hasn’t played all year. Either that or you’re like millions of other Americans and you just don’t give a rat’s backside about basketball. That’s a possibility too.
Hill has been battling a knee issue and is very, very old. Christ, he could be 40 now for all we know. But, there is good news regarding his bad knee. It seems that he could be ready to return to the hardwood in mid-January, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Hill is excited to join a team that is just killing it right now. He recognizes that superstars like Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are the “meat and potatoes” of the team while he and Chauncey Billups are the “garnish.”