- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Rubio wants to play Friday
- Updated: December 7, 2012
And sources tell ESPN 1500in Minnesota that he’d actually like to return on Friday night.
As for when Rubio will make his season debut, the source said he was angling to play on Friday night against Cleveland. However, the source said the medical staff and coaches will have final say.
Which means it ain’t happening. Head coach Rick Adelman has said that Rubio is still not where he needs to be in his conditioning. His lateral movement (surprise, surprise) still isn’t where it needs to be and we think it’s much more likely that he returns on the 15th.