- Klay Thompson scores NBA record 37 points in a quarter
- Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty allegations
- Malkin to miss All Star Game, no one cares
- Kobe Bryant needs to retire
- Rinaldo facing suspension for hit on Letang (video)
- Brady said he likes deflated balls
- Thomas has shoulder injury, will play in Super Bowl
- Bears tab Ryan Pace as new general manager
- Kyle Shanahan out in Cleveland
- Winston accuser files Title IX lawsuit
Rubio wants to play Friday
- Updated: December 7, 2012
And sources tell ESPN 1500in Minnesota that he’d actually like to return on Friday night.
As for when Rubio will make his season debut, the source said he was angling to play on Friday night against Cleveland. However, the source said the medical staff and coaches will have final say.
Which means it ain’t happening. Head coach Rick Adelman has said that Rubio is still not where he needs to be in his conditioning. His lateral movement (surprise, surprise) still isn’t where it needs to be and we think it’s much more likely that he returns on the 15th.