- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Rubio wants to play Friday
- Updated: December 7, 2012
And sources tell ESPN 1500in Minnesota that he’d actually like to return on Friday night.
As for when Rubio will make his season debut, the source said he was angling to play on Friday night against Cleveland. However, the source said the medical staff and coaches will have final say.
Which means it ain’t happening. Head coach Rick Adelman has said that Rubio is still not where he needs to be in his conditioning. His lateral movement (surprise, surprise) still isn’t where it needs to be and we think it’s much more likely that he returns on the 15th.