- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Schwartz takes a final shot at Titus Young
- Updated: December 5, 2012
The Detroit Lions and Titus Young seem destined to part ways. The mercurial receiver and former second-round pick has been disciplined several times and sent away from the team for a variety of boorish behavior, including, but not limited to, intentionally lining up on the wrong spots on the field against the Green Bay Packers.
Now, the team has placed Young on injured reserve, effectively ending his season. He’s got a bum knee that head coach Jim Schwartz says will require surgery…if he shows up for it.
“#Lions coach Jim Schwartz said Titus Young will have knee surgery “unless he doesn’t show up for it.” #NFL,” tweets Anwar Richardson of MLive.com.
Boom. Dig. Roasted.
We don’t see any way that Titus Young is a part of this Detroit Lions team next year. He’s not nearly good enough to act this way.