- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Two Seahawks corners suspended for PED’s
- Updated: November 25, 2012
This isn’t good if you’re the Seattle Seahawks. On the same day that you lose a heartbreaker to the Miami Dolphins have traveling the farthest distance possible in the NFL for a road game (except the London stuff…don’t break my balls), we find out that they could be losing their starting cornerbacks for four games.
According to Adam Schefter, Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are facing suspensions for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
“Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy,” Schefter tweets.
Oh my god! He filed it to ESPN! It’s official!
The two of them are appealing the suspensions and they “insist they are innocent.” The actual banned substances that they tested positive for has not been released, but their agents claim that it’s Adderall.
Stay tuned. We’re sure that Seahawks fans will.