- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Mendenhall to start Sunday night
- Updated: November 15, 2012
It’s been an up-and-down year for Pittsburgh Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall. He started the year off with a torn ACL from the previous season. Then he came back and scored a TD in his first game back. Yay! In the next week or so, he busted up his Achilles. Not so good.
But, he’s getting better news now. According to several reports, Mendenhall will start on Sunday night vs. the Baltimore Ravens.
“Isaac Redman said it looks like Rashard Mendenhall will start at running back against Ravens,” tweets Gerry Dulac.
For those of you who don’t know, Redman is the Steelers’ team doctor. He knows about all things medically related. We’re still waiting for his update on Ben Roethlisberger’s ribs.