- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Several teams interested in Victorino?
- Updated: November 11, 2012
Shane Victorino was an important piece in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 2008 World Series championship run. He’s a plus defender at pretty much all three of the outfield positions and still extremely fast on the base paths.
Sure, he’s coming off a bit of a down year, hitting .255 with 11 bombs, but he can still play at a high level and is only 31-years old. It’s not like he’s 38 and can’t run anymore.
And, according to Jerry Crasnick, there are several teams that could be interested in his services.
“Free agent Shane Victorino on the radar with #redsox, #rangers, #indians, #reds, among other clubs in the OF market,” Crasnick tweets.
He’s not going to be super expensive and he still has a high upside. He could end up being a steal on the free agent market.