- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Patriots Bolden suspended four games for PED’s
- Updated: November 11, 2012
The New England Patriots haven’t had a workhorse running back since the days of Corey Dillon. They tend to go with a running back by committee, and while it’s annoying as hell for fantasy football players, they do seem to make it work.
One of the guys that has been in the 2012 committee, however, is in a bit of trouble and it might explain why he was doing well this year. Brandon Bolden, according to Paul Perillo of Patriots Football Weekly, has been suspended four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
“Brandon Bolden suspended 4 games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing substances. #Patriots,” Perillo tweets.
This is a serious blow to the undrafted rookie out of Ole Miss. The Patriots will move forward with Danny Woodhead and Shane Vereen behind Stevan Ridley.