- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Mike Brown fired after 1-4 start
- Updated: November 9, 2012
But, that’s what the Los Angeles Lakers have done, according to what sources have told ESPNLosAngeles.com‘s Ramona Shelburne. Mike Brown has been fired after the team got off to a 1-4 start. Ouch.
It’s not clear at this point who will take over for him, but the source indicated that it could be either Bernie Bickerstaff or Chuck Person.
I guess when you go out and make the moves to get Dwight Howard and Steve Nash there isn’t a lot of patience. Even though Nash hasn’t even played two full games yet, Howard acknowledges that he’s not 100% yet, and your star Kobe Bryant is battling a foot issue.