- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Davis could play Friday for Hornets
- Updated: November 9, 2012
The first-overall pick in June’s NBA draft, Anthony Davis, has missed the past two games with a concussion. Davis now says that he isn’t experiencing any concussion-like symptoms such as headaches and hopes to return to the hard court.
“I feel good,” said Davis on Thursday. “I’ve been on a bike, shooting, running and jumping, just seeing how everything feels. Hopefully, I will get a chance to play tomorrow. I’m not sure what’s going on yet.”
Well, sources tell the New Orleans Times-Picayune that he could be cleared as soon as Friday. He’s been undergoing the required tests, but the Hornets will need to clear him with some sort of concussion expert or something. We were too lazy to find out who exactly.
In the meantime, Davis just wants to get back out there.
“It different just sitting on the bench and not actually out there being able to help your team win,” Davis said.
We’re hoping that’s a typo in the quote and that he really didn’t say “It different…”
UPDATE: He’s starting tonight.