- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
High-ankle sprain for McFadden
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Yep! Here we go! Oakland Raiders RB Darren McFadden is spectacular, even if he isn’t haven’t a great year this season. But, when it comes to fantasy football, he’s a pain in the backside because he gets hurt all the time.
Even though this year he’s done a great job staying healthy. That is…until now. According to ESPN‘s Adam Schefter, McFadden suffered a high-ankle sprain during Sunday’s loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
“Raiders RB Darren McFadden suffered a high ankle sprain on his first carry of the game, played through it before aggravating injury later. McFadden is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Mondy and is considered week to week for now,” Schefter writes.
Week to week! Awesome! Last week we got similar verbiage when McFadden was hurt. He was out for a huge chunk of time, but when you were thinking about your fantasy team, you kept hearing that he was doing better and better, so you never made other long-term plans. This could be happening again.
I’m telling you right now that you should brace for the worst. High-ankle sprains are no joke and we don’t see him bouncing right back to full form right away.