- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
Rondo ties Stockton with another huge assist game
- Updated: November 4, 2012
Despite the effect that President Barack Obama’s dig may have had on the jump shot of Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo, he’s still one hell of a player and one of the best point men in the NBA. So good, that he just tied a lofty record of one of the game’s greatest point guards of all time, John Stockton.
Rondo had 12 points with five rebounds and 12 assists on Saturday night against the Washington Wizards. That isn’t the most incredible stat line in the world, but it is a double-double.
More importantly, it was his 27th consecutive game with 10+ assists. That’s amazing, and it’s good enough to tie Stockton for third all-time in NBA history.
Maybe Obama and the liberal media should focus more on what Rondo does well, rather than picking on him for what he doesn’t do, like shooting jump shots. MSNBC doesn’t have the guts to tell the truth about Rondo, without distorting the facts to fit their own agenda.
Sarah Palin is right, lamestream media indeed.