- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Megatron limited to 3rd downs Sunday?
- Updated: November 4, 2012
And sources tell Pro Football Weekly that even if he does play, he could be relegated strictly to third-down duty.
“Sources tell @ProFootballWkly that Lions WR Calvin Johnson is gametime decision. If he plays, could be relegated to 3rd down situations,” tweets PFW editor Eric Edholm.
So, basically if you have Megatron and Darren Sproles on your team, you got kind of screwed this week.
Johnson probably should still be in your lineup, because you know if you sit him that he’ll get hot and go off. Have fun with that.