- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Awesome…Bynum still has knee discomfort
- Updated: October 24, 2012
The Philadelphia 76ers and their fans were thrilled to not only receive Andrew Bynum in a trade, but to also be Andre Iguodala-free on the very same day. Bynum is one of the top centers in the league and immediately will help them compete with the big boys in the conference like the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls.
That is, if he can actually get healthy enough to play. He’s been dealing with knee issues that have sent him to Europe for treatment.
And while the bone bruise is supposedly healed, he’s still experiencing pain in his knee.
“Bynum did not practice with right knee discomfort. DiLeo to talk to media,” tweets Tom Moore of Phillyburbs.com.
And he’s not even running? Great! The Sixers look like they are going to exercise extreme caution and his availability for the season opener is looking doubtful.