- Julio expected to play
- Rollins would approve trade to the Dodgers
- Hoyer expected to leave in free agency
- Marshall has two broken ribs
- Browns not going to Manziel just yet
- Brodeur signs one-year deal with Blues
- Mathieu needs thumb surgery
- Pettine kills West for fumble
- Browns rule out Cameron…again
- Bradley on Bortles: “We expect more”
Brennan in serious condition after car accident
- Updated: November 19, 2010
Former Washington Redskin and University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan is in serious condition after a two-car accident on Big Island in Hawaii. Brennan has been hospitalized with head and neck injuries and will undergo a CAT scan.
Police received a call of an overturned vehicle near the Four Seasons resort. The female driver of the other car had her vehicle flipped over and she’s been taken to the hospital as well.
There isn’t much more information right now because investigators are still at the scene. Brennan’s dad Terry knows that the accident took place, but has no more information than anyone else right now. That has to be horrific.
“I’m making some calls right now,” he said.
Let’s hope everyone is okay.