- Lester to visit Cardinals next week
- Texans fear Mallett tore a pectoral muscle
- Penguins’ Dupuis to mix six months with blood clot
- Crowell to start for the Browns, Tate probably pissed
- Voracek leads NHL in points
- Cano has broken pinkie toe
- Eagles had Koy Detmer fake injury for IR in 1997
- Reporter goes ghetto (video)
Brennan in serious condition after car accident
- Updated: November 19, 2010
Former Washington Redskin and University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan is in serious condition after a two-car accident on Big Island in Hawaii. Brennan has been hospitalized with head and neck injuries and will undergo a CAT scan.
Police received a call of an overturned vehicle near the Four Seasons resort. The female driver of the other car had her vehicle flipped over and she’s been taken to the hospital as well.
There isn’t much more information right now because investigators are still at the scene. Brennan’s dad Terry knows that the accident took place, but has no more information than anyone else right now. That has to be horrific.
“I’m making some calls right now,” he said.
Let’s hope everyone is okay.