Tiger admitted to hospital as an overdose?
Sources tell TMZ that Tiger Woods was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving (you know….the whole car accident thing) as an overdose patient. TMZ sources said that he was admitted with an “OD” on his chart and that he was having trouble breathing.
The celebrity gossip site is told that the entire fifth floor was on lockdown and that he was admitted under the alias William Smith.
According to sources, Tiger was in and out of consciousness and needed a breathing tube to help with, you guessed it, breathing.
So, it seems that he was indeed messed up on Vicodin and Ambien. That would explain the poor driving. That would also help explain why the more and more we hear about this situation, the more and more it’s clear why Tiger and his family don’t want to talk about it.